THE WINNER OF MR. TOWSON CAMPUS FRESHMAN-2015!

We are so pleased to announce the winner of the Mr. Towson Campus Freshman 2015 contest! The winner will go on to compete in the national Mr. Campus Freshman 2015 contest amongst of the Her Campus branch winners. Make sure you look out for information regarding that contest.

And the winner is…..

ALEXANDER CHASE WILSON!!!!!!!!

The 1st runner up is Indiana Loftus and the 2nd runner up is Ryan Blum!

Congratulations boys! We will be in contact with you to get you your prize! Thank you to all the contestants and remember to be on the look out for information about voting for Alex!

Alexandra (Ali) Pannoni is a senior at Towson University majoring in journalism with a minor in theatre. She is the founder and editor-in-chief of Her Campus Towson. As the Campus Celebrity columnist for Her Campus Towson, Ali has interviewed Country Music Superstar Chuck Wicks and Major League Baseball Player Casper Wells. In Spring 2012 she was an editorial intern with Baltimore magazine. Currently she is an intern for the nationally syndicated radio morning show, The Kane Show, heard locally on HOT 99.5 in Washington D.C. and Z104.3 in Baltimore.  You can view some of her published work for Baltimore magazine on her website. She loves reading magazines, (attempting) to run, and hanging out with friends and family.