Valentine’s Day is here at last. And with it comes all the heart-shaped trends. One of our faves? Heart décor for your nails. Ladies, whether you’ve got a Valentine or are flying solo, try this super cute nail design for Valentine’s Day.
What you need:
- Pink nail polish
- Red nail polish
- White nail polish
- Top coat polish (optional)
What to do:
- Paint your nails pink and let dry.
- On your ring finger nail, use a toothpick and dab on two dots (side by side) of red polish.
- Before the red dries, use the same toothpick to smear the polish down so that the dots connect, forming the heart.
- With another toothpick, use white polish to dab on white dots to outline the heart.
- Add a top coat if you wish and your fab V-Day mani is complete!
Note: Feel free to go a little crazy and put a heart on each nail!
Have any fun Valentine’s manis of your own? I’d love to see.
Tweet me @newsomeshelby