Thomas Chapman ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Year: 2016

Major: Physics

Hometown: Annapolis

Favorite place to eat on campus: Either Chick Fil’ A or the omelet bar in Newell

What you do for fun around campus: I’m still getting involved in stuff and plan on joining some organizations, but going into uptown in the evening is always an adventure.

Favorite Music: I like everything from Citizen Cope to Biggie Smalls but if I had to pick one artist it would be Beyonce till the day I die

Favorite Movie: Pulp Fiction and Last Holiday, I’ve seen it probably 100 times.

Relationship Status: Single

Any talents you may have: I am really good with photoshop and creating surreal photography, I travel all the time, and I can make a lemon curd that is to die for.

Hello, My name is Caitlin Long. I am currently a senior at Towson University. I am the Campus Cutie Editor for the Towson University Branch :)
Alexandra (Ali) Pannoni is a senior at Towson University majoring in journalism with a minor in theatre. She is the founder and editor-in-chief of Her Campus Towson. As the Campus Celebrity columnist for Her Campus Towson, Ali has interviewed Country Music Superstar Chuck Wicks and Major League Baseball Player Casper Wells. In Spring 2012 she was an editorial intern with Baltimore magazine. Currently she is an intern for the nationally syndicated radio morning show, The Kane Show, heard locally on HOT 99.5 in Washington D.C. and Z104.3 in Baltimore.  You can view some of her published work for Baltimore magazine on her website. She loves reading magazines, (attempting) to run, and hanging out with friends and family.