The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

By Ineza Merci

Spring is the season for rejuvenating and renewing. That said, why not incorporate clothing items that embrace what the season is about? Whether you’re going out enjoying the spring breeze or running some errands, here are some clothing items that should be in your wardrobe this spring. 

Loose Button Downs

YDEMg8Cre55Zg7v530UySgzUR8h6 T3S6zY4Vz MEkD U7jdK2MvdHw0iXFdpVNAjG 70YkTFrRhyXWaCPHZ6otjI7k18

Photo by Pinterest 

Loose button downs are coming back this spring to make every outfit look cute and chic. While giving off a relaxed silhouette, the loose nature of the top allows you to stay cool while it’s getting hot and offers functionality, as it is not constricting to the body. The button down can be worn at any casual gathering, with different colors and patterns to express its versatility.  

Denim Shorts

Photo by SHEIN 

Want to show off those legs? Well, the classic denim shorts can help you with that. Denim shorts are an iconic staple for the warm weather. By being timeless and versatile, denim shorts can be worn for adventurous outings or laid-back gatherings. This iconic clothing item offers comfort and durability for this Spring. Paired with heels, sneakers, or sandals, their adaptability has no boundaries.  

Belts 

5Bfc30GOjOdlK24Lv8BEsmlXUBFmlMUkHbuj5ZujaoG3S2mTZ d6tSjejVW3wdoKeg0MSilmo3Sni8UTyDBH41i949iUiGS8 qoJIieNi9p ZB86PATIsH2uZRXxbB iWNBoaiQXI2gffRqvm6Odyg0

Photo by Touch of Modern 

Belts add a nice touch to an outfit, when done right. They elevate outfits by introducing structure and refinement. Beyond their practical purpose of keep bottoms in place, their versatile nature, as they come in different shapes, textures and colors, aids in transforming an outfit in many ways. This Spring, get your hands on a stylish belt to incorporate an effortless flair for the season.

Bodycon Maxi Dresses

Photo by PrettyLittleThing 

Want to give off elegance with a touch of allurement? The bodycon maxi dress will help you with that. The figure-hugging dress accentuates curves while keeping you comfortable. Perfect for any Spring occasion, versatile is the dress’ middle name. Whether this dress is worn with flashy prints, or solid colors, these dresses make statements that suggest timeless sophistication. 

Hair Bows

Photo by Marie Claire 

And finally, the cute bow. No matter what they say, bows are not childish. This Spring, customize your hair with cute bows to compliment your outfits. Adding a feminine touch, bows are the go-to accessory when wanting to add a darling embellishment. Oversized bows make statements, small and dainty bows add a hint of subtle sweetness. Luckily, there’s a bow out there for every preference.  

Ineza Merci

Towson '26

Ineza is a current Sophomore at Towson University. She majors in Communication Studies as an introverted individual. Oh, the irony! Ineza views writing as a way to speak her mind, comfortably, without speaking out loud. As far as writing experience goes, before graduating high school, Ineza was a part of her school’s newspaper, titled “The Paw Print”. She got the chance to write Op-Eds, write about News, and Entertainment. Ineza loves to indulge in all things Pop Culture. Including online trends, music, Beyonce (yes, she’s her own genre), and more! It’s important for Ineza to focus on what keeps her mind going and it has become important for Ineza to share what she enjoys with others. When Ineza is not writing, she’ll most likely be watching cat videos, viewing her favorite gaming streamers, or napping. She’s an advocate of maintaining a balanced lifestyle filled with priorities, fun, and self-care. Things get hectic and writer’s block is real, but Ineza is excited to further strengthen her craft in writing with Her Campus.