The Real Talk Show Returns!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Do you love girl talk? Well this past summer the ultimate girl-talk show hit the airways and it’s returning this fall for another go round. It was different from the politically fueled panel on The View or the cultural combination of middles aged ladies on The Talk. The Real had a panel of women for the new generation from different careers, ethnic backgrounds and relationship statuses.

The cast includes R&B Diva Tamar Braxton, Comedian Loni Love, Sister Sister Tamera Mowry-Housely, Fashionista Jeannie Mai and Cheetah Girl Adrienne Bailon. These women are multi-perspective, fun, and very real! Warner Bros has confirmed that the show will return on FOX and BET stations in Fall 2014 and each of these ladies have other projects going on.

Tamar (of Braxton Family Values and Tamar &Vince) is currently on tour with John Legend. Loni Love has made cameos on VH1, Cheslea Lately and The Ellen DeGeneres Show. Tamera is known as a twin on the 90s series Sister Sister. She also had a Style Network reality tv show called “Tia and Tamera” and now she is enjoying being a new mom. Jeannie Mai is an overall fashion expert in everything from nails to clothes to makeup. Adrienne was apart of The Cheetah Girls and continues to act.

My name is Josephine Hill I consider myself to be an artist in every facet of my existence! Makeup Artist (MUA) - Model - Painter - Writer - Fashionista I'm from the D (M) V I currently attend Towson University I am a Mass Communications Major Contact: jhill24@students.towson.edu Follow me on Twitter: @LadyJo_LovesU Be friends with me on Facebook: Josephine Hill