No Shave November: 5 Sexiest Men with Facial Hair

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

The five sexiest men with facial hair!

As our days grow shorter, trees become bare, and a numbing chill overtakes the air, it’s plain to see that November is here! This month is definitely one for us ladies to enjoy. Not only do we get to shop the biggest sales of the year on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but we get to spend an entire 30 days feasting our eyes upon gorgeous men as they take on a more shaggy look. That’s right November means no shaving and some of these guys have never looked better. Here’s a peek at our top five sexiest men with facial hair.

Coming in at number five we have the hit artist, songwriter and producer Miguel. Miguel recently took on this look after dropping his second studio album Kaleidoscope Dream and I must say it has helped take his career to new heights as his fan base continues to increase globally. With slow seductive hits like “Arch and Point it’s no wonder he made our list as one of the sexiest men with facial hair.

Gracing our list at number four we have incredibly talented Ryan Gosling. This heart throb is best known for his leading roles in hit romantic films such as The Notebook, Blue Valentine, and Crazy Stupid Love. Gosling’s naked face is cute undoubtedly, though his scruffy beard and mustache give him a sex appeal few women can resist.

Third we have American actor, Michael Ealy, who has been known to star in Seven Pounds, 2 Fast 2 Furious, Their Eyes were Watching God, Takers, For Colored Girls and more recently he played aspiring chef Domonic (and the love interest of Taraji P. Henson) in Think Like a Man and Think Like a Man Too. With his brilliant smile and soft blue eyes it’s no wonder he has us ladies eating from the palm of his hand.

Pulling in second we have Australian hottie Liam Hemsworth. Hemsworth is best known for his roles in The Last Song and The Hunger Games where he stars alongside the beautiful Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Lawrence. Aside from his incredibly good looks and his ability to act, Hemsworth is the Ambassador of the Australian Childhood Foundation. Good hair and a good heart, what more could a girl ask for?

Last but certainly not least we have actor and model Ian Somerhalder, best known for his leading role as Damon in the Vampire Diaries. In the hit series Somerhalder is caught in a love triangle between the love of his life, Elena, and his own brother, Stefan.  His character Damon is that witty, sexy bad boy each of our parents forbid. He’s not all trouble though Somerhalder is truly a bad boy with a good heart as he is involved in multiple philanthropic projects raising money and awareness for suicides, oil spills, hurricanes, and so much more.

These are our top 5 picks. Who are yours? Tweet us @HerCampusTowson and let us know!

Towson University Class of 2017