Music Monday: May 6

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Only a few more Monday’s left before the end of the semester ladies! The theme of this week’s playlist is remix and mashup, meaning all the songs are either a mix of multiple artists or mashups of different songs! 

I had a lot of fun making this playlist, so I hope you like it too! This week you’ll be listening to “Cruise” by Florida Georgia Line and Nelly, “Higher” by the Saturdays and Flo Rida, “Titanium (Alesso Remix)” by David Guetta and Sia, “Have Some Fun” by Pitbull, The Wanted, and Afro Jack, “We Are Young (Betatraxx Remix)” by Fun. and Janelle Monáe, “Harder to Breathe (The Cool Kids Remix)” by Maroon 5, “Blow (Cirkut Remix)” by Ke$ha, “Radioactive (The Dirty Trees Mix)” by Imagine Dragons, “Your Woman (Remix ft. Dourrough)” by the White Pandas, and “Room for Happiness (Kaskade’s ICE remix ft. Skylar Grey)” by Kaskade. 

Enjoy the playlist for this week, and I hope you have a good one! Good luck on the rest of your semester, finals are approaching!

Emily is a sophomore at Towson University majoring in Mass Communications with a concentration in journalism. She enjoys writing, listening to music, and going to concerts. She writes for Towson's newspaper (www.thetowerlight.com), on Tumblr (www.emilyimagines.tumblr.com), or on her Twitter (@dinoemmie). This is her second year on the HCTU staff and she is currently Vice President, She also enjoys creating graphics, marketing, and advertising. Emily aspires to be a magazine editor. 
Her Campus

Towson '25