This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

One more Monday to go! Finals start this week ladies, we can do it! The semester is finally coming to an end, and finals start Wednesday. Nothing seems more fitting than this Music Monday being all about studying songs. 

Ready to study? That’s a bad question, of course you don’t! Here are 10 songs to get you through your studying. This week we have for you, “Let’s Go Surfing” by the Drums, “Drops of Jupiter” by Train, “Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)” by Kelly Clarkson, “Let it Rock” by Kevin Rudolf and Lil Wayne, “Sleepyhead” by Passion Pit, “Next to Me” by Emeli Sandé, “Love Somebody” by Maroon 5, “Don’t Panic” by Coldplay, “All These Things That I’ve Done” by the Killers, and “West Coast” by Coconut Records. There’s a mix of everything. Songs to get you through the last leg of finals, some to keep your energy up during that all-nighter, something to wake you up in time for your commute to a final, and all together songs that will keep your head up and you “on” and ready to go. 

When you’re in need of music this finals week, this playlist is for you. Good luck on your finals ladies, we know you’ll do great! Stay tuned for next Monday’s playlist, the last one for this semester. Remember to study and do the best you can! 

Emily is a sophomore at Towson University majoring in Mass Communications with a concentration in journalism. She enjoys writing, listening to music, and going to concerts. She writes for Towson's newspaper (www.thetowerlight.com), on Tumblr (www.emilyimagines.tumblr.com), or on her Twitter (@dinoemmie). This is her second year on the HCTU staff and she is currently Vice President, She also enjoys creating graphics, marketing, and advertising. Emily aspires to be a magazine editor. 
Her Campus

Towson '25