Music Monday: December 16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Winter break is a few days away and a few finals short! Don’t celebrate too early for your holiday season to appear. Take a listen to this playlist that will help you focus and get in the cheery mood all in one.

Beyoncé’s “Love On Top” will get you in a party mood for anything.

Listen to the classic “Baby It’s Cold Outside” by Ray Charles and Betty Carter.

“Stars” by the XX.

“Shake Up Christmas” by Train is upbeat and will get you ready for the holidays.

“Open Season” by High Highs.

“Sun Shy” by Dresses.

“Cousins” by Vampire Weekend.

“Starry Eyed” Cover by Bridgit Mendler.

“Snow in California” by Ariana Grande.

“Ave Maria” by Michael Bublé.

We’re so close to the holidays and the end of the last semester of 2013, don’t give up just yet. Take your finals, pack up, and get in the holiday mood with this playlist. Have a great winter break ladies, stay safe! We’ll see you in 2014. 

Emily is a sophomore at Towson University majoring in Mass Communications with a concentration in journalism. She enjoys writing, listening to music, and going to concerts. She writes for Towson's newspaper (www.thetowerlight.com), on Tumblr (www.emilyimagines.tumblr.com), or on her Twitter (@dinoemmie). This is her second year on the HCTU staff and she is currently Vice President, She also enjoys creating graphics, marketing, and advertising. Emily aspires to be a magazine editor.