Music Monday: April 29

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Happy Monday! Cinco de Mayo is this week, so here’s a playlist to get you in the mood! 

On this week’s playlist, we have “Que Te Pica” by Notch, “Danza Kuduro” by Don Omar and Lucenzo, “Siempre Tu” by Diego Boneta, “La Bamba” by Los Lobos, “Tequila” by The Champs, “Macarena” by Los Del Rio, “Oye Como Va” by Santana, “Que Tengo Que Haer,” by Daddy Yankee, “Shake Senora” by Pitbull, and “Grito Mundial” by Daddy Yankee. 

Hope you have a great week and celebrate Cinco de Mayo with all your friends! Enjoy the playlist and blast it while you celebrate

Emily is a sophomore at Towson University majoring in Mass Communications with a concentration in journalism. She enjoys writing, listening to music, and going to concerts. She writes for Towson's newspaper (www.thetowerlight.com), on Tumblr (www.emilyimagines.tumblr.com), or on her Twitter (@dinoemmie). This is her second year on the HCTU staff and she is currently Vice President, She also enjoys creating graphics, marketing, and advertising. Emily aspires to be a magazine editor. 
Her Campus

Towson '25