Mike Burwell ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Year: Junior

Major: Sociology with a focus in Criminal Jusitce

Hometown: Highland Park, New Jersey commonly known as “Exit 9” off the Turnpike

Favorite Place To Eat On Campus: Paws would be my favorite place to eat, I’m able to get a great meal morning noon and night there.

What You Like To Do For Fun: Aside from playing Basketball, I enjoy going to other on campus sporting events to show my support for the university.

Relationship Status: Sad to say “Single”

Hidden Talents: I’m a great actor, I was told this by an acting professor here on campus.

Interesting Fact: I’m a “Master in the kitchen”, I can cook almost everything a persons heart could desire.

Favorite Genre of Music/ Artist: R&B is my favorite genre of music. Musiq Soulchild has always been my favorite artist

Anything else you’d like us to know: You can go follow me on Instagram and Twitter at “@Mikeburwell23”
Emmie G. is a graduating from the Honors College at Towson University where she is currently pre-law and majoring in English with a concentration in writing. In Fall 2013 she will attend law school.  She is the Vice President of Her Campus Towson as well as the author of the branch's advice column, Ask Andi. Writing is one of Emmie's favorite hobbies and she enjoys writing and editing articles for Her Campus. In 2012, Emmie was the managerial editor of and was published in a poetry anthology produced by her undergraduate class. 
Alexandra (Ali) Pannoni is a senior at Towson University majoring in journalism with a minor in theatre. She is the founder and editor-in-chief of Her Campus Towson. As the Campus Celebrity columnist for Her Campus Towson, Ali has interviewed Country Music Superstar Chuck Wicks and Major League Baseball Player Casper Wells. In Spring 2012 she was an editorial intern with Baltimore magazine. Currently she is an intern for the nationally syndicated radio morning show, The Kane Show, heard locally on HOT 99.5 in Washington D.C. and Z104.3 in Baltimore.  You can view some of her published work for Baltimore magazine on her website. She loves reading magazines, (attempting) to run, and hanging out with friends and family.