This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

It’s the end of the year, and with all the finals to study for, it’s hard to find time to look and feel good. But it’s no superhuman task! You may not be one of the Avengers, but you can still make yourself pretty and happy with some beauty and fashion products worthy of Earth’s mightiest heroes. In honor of the record-breaking superhero movie, here are some Avengers-inspired hints!

The Incredible Hulk 

Don’t get angry if your face starts to break out–try Queen Helene’s Mint Julep Masque instead. Slather your face in the green stuff, and when it dries, wash it off to reveal smooth, calm skin. It shrinks pores and prevents acne too!

Thor 

It’s unlikely you’ll ever wield a magic hammer, but you can do plenty of magic with an ordinary razor. Get your skin its softest with Gillette Venus razors and Skintimate Strawberry Tangerine Twist shaving cream–the combination will leave you feeling like a goddess.

Iron Man

Go for metallic shades of eye shadow! A little goes a long way, so don’t use too much. Try the Eyelights Palette from Smashbox for a subtle,shimmery look. If you’re looking for a color that pops a bit more, try the metallic eyeliners from L.A. Splash.

Black Widow

Black Widow has gorgeous hair, and if you’re interested in dying your locks the same red shade, make sure to take good care of it! Color Me Happy shampoo and conditioner from Herbal Essences will preserve and replenish your hair color.

Captain America 

Want to get that all-American look without looking like a Fourth of July decoration? Red lips are the answer! You can get great red lips for super cheap–try New York Color’s Retro Red lipstick for just 99 cents! Add a little gloss, and you’re good to go.

Hawkeye 

Accessorize with an adorable archery necklace from Fossil–it’s just the unique touch that can dress up an otherwise casual outfit. Additionally, archery makes a great sport for the summer–it’ll tone your arms and upper body!

Loki 

You might not have mind control powers like Loki does in the movie, but you can cast a spell on those around you with a sexy, subtle perfume. Angel by Thierry Mugler is as playful and sensual as the god of mischief. If you’re looking for something less pricy, try the sexy scents from Bath & Body Works–Dark Kiss and Midnight Pomegranate are perfect!

A journalism major and art history minor, I love writing, research and shopping trips! I'm also always on the lookout for money saving tips and tricks.
Alexandra (Ali) Pannoni is a senior at Towson University majoring in journalism with a minor in theatre. She is the founder and editor-in-chief of Her Campus Towson. As the Campus Celebrity columnist for Her Campus Towson, Ali has interviewed Country Music Superstar Chuck Wicks and Major League Baseball Player Casper Wells. In Spring 2012 she was an editorial intern with Baltimore magazine. Currently she is an intern for the nationally syndicated radio morning show, The Kane Show, heard locally on HOT 99.5 in Washington D.C. and Z104.3 in Baltimore.  You can view some of her published work for Baltimore magazine on her website. She loves reading magazines, (attempting) to run, and hanging out with friends and family.