Lacey Grace, Founder of Endless Grace Online Boutique

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Lacey Grace’s passion was always clothes, but as a journalism and communications major at Towson, she never thought that she could turn her passion into a career.

“I always knew that I loved clothes,” she said. “When I was at Towson they made us make up a lot of websites and mine were always about clothes. But at that point I just knew that I liked shopping and clothes. I didn’t know that I was going to do anything with it.”

Lacey, a 2010 graduate of Towson, founded the upscale online clothing site, Endless Grace Boutique, in September.

“In July I literally just thought it up,” she said. “I knew how to make a website and I knew I could do it without help so I just kind of went for it.”

Before Lacey started Endless Grace Boutique, she worked for a subcontractor for Google doing search engine evaluations, but she found the job unfulfilling.

“I wanted to do something more hands on,” she said. “I wanted something that was more girly.”

Lacey said most of the clothes come from a distributor who also sells to national department stores like Macy’s, JCPenny and Nordstrom.

“I spend a lot of time on Pinterest”, she said. “I look at what people are pinning and I try to find stuff like that. That’s where I get my inspiration from, what everyone is pinning on Pinterest.”

New arrivals on Endless Grace Boutique

Lacey’s husband’s job relocated the couple to Alabama so Lacy said she also wanted to have a business that she could do anywhere.

“We’re hoping to move back to Maryland in the next couple of years,” she said. “This is just online and all the clothes, accessories and jewelry are at my house. I can take it wherever I need to go.”

She said that so far business has been steady and she can’t wait to see where the business goes.

“It’s been very good with the people that I have reached so far,” she said. “I hope that it gets to the point that I have steady purchases constantly, everyday.”

Lacey said her ultimate goal is to open up a physical storefront.

“If it becomes successful enough, once we get back to Maryland hopefully we’ll open up a store to the public,” she said.

You can check out Endless Grace Boutique at endlessgraceboutique.com and receive special discounts by liking the Facebook page. For Her Campus readers, Lacey is offering 10% off your entire purchase. Just enter the code EGBLove at checkout.

Happy Shopping!

Alexandra (Ali) Pannoni is a senior at Towson University majoring in journalism with a minor in theatre. She is the founder and editor-in-chief of Her Campus Towson. As the Campus Celebrity columnist for Her Campus Towson, Ali has interviewed Country Music Superstar Chuck Wicks and Major League Baseball Player Casper Wells. In Spring 2012 she was an editorial intern with Baltimore magazine. Currently she is an intern for the nationally syndicated radio morning show, The Kane Show, heard locally on HOT 99.5 in Washington D.C. and Z104.3 in Baltimore.  You can view some of her published work for Baltimore magazine on her website. She loves reading magazines, (attempting) to run, and hanging out with friends and family.