Her Campus Towson Speed Friending Event Recap

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Over 50 girls (and one boy!) came out to meet new people at the first ever Her Campus Speed Friending party September 26.

We got a surprise visit from over a dozen visiting students from Germany who joined the event mid-way through.

The attendees made new friends and got to take home a goody bag with treats and a special discount from our sponsor Regina E. Fashions.

One lucky girl won a bracelet valued at over $150 from Alex and Ani and two girls won bracelets from Regina E. Fashions.

One of the beautiful bracelets we gave away from Regina E. Fashions

Thank you to our sponsors. Check out Regina E. Fashions and Alex and Ani’s latest arrivals on Facebook . Be sure to also check out Regina E. Fashions website and Etsy account.

Thank you to all that attended. We can’t wait to do this again!

Alexandra (Ali) Pannoni is a senior at Towson University majoring in journalism with a minor in theatre. She is the founder and editor-in-chief of Her Campus Towson. As the Campus Celebrity columnist for Her Campus Towson, Ali has interviewed Country Music Superstar Chuck Wicks and Major League Baseball Player Casper Wells. In Spring 2012 she was an editorial intern with Baltimore magazine. Currently she is an intern for the nationally syndicated radio morning show, The Kane Show, heard locally on HOT 99.5 in Washington D.C. and Z104.3 in Baltimore.  You can view some of her published work for Baltimore magazine on her website. She loves reading magazines, (attempting) to run, and hanging out with friends and family.