Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Right before spring break started, we received our HC Survival Kit! So we weren’t just excited for the break coming up; we were excited to share all the goodies in the survival kit with fellow collegiettes!

Some of the gifts we got that would be amazing to use over break include Milani eyeliners! We received four different colored liquid eyeliners and they are beautiful! There’s black, purple, turquoise and emerald. All wonderful colors to explore with while you’re vacationing during spring break. More gifts we absolutely love are the wallets and tote bag from Vera Bradley! They are great for holding all of your essentials – especially when you are at the beach.

We also can not wait to share some goodies from TRESemme, CEA Study Abroad, AZo, Brappz and Circle Pay with you in the future! Look out for giveaways!

Thanks again to all of the companies that contributed to this survival kit and thank you to Her Campus for always sending us wonderful things!

Kelsey is a junior at Towson University. She is a mass communications major with tracks in public relations, advertising, and journalism and minoring in marketing. Kelsey loves One Direction, 80s movies, K-pop, and makeup. She spends her spare time watching Asian dramas, writing, googling random things, and searching for the next makeup product she wants from Sephora. Other than studying and writing for Her Campus, Kelsey likes to go to new cities and attend as many concerts as she can. She is also currently nursing a broken heart due to Zayn Malik. Twitter: @kelseyjswann Instagram: @kelsey.swann
Her Campus

Towson '25