Her Campus Holiday Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

This years Her Campus Holiday Survival Kit is sure to please, and with the holidays and finals week right around the corner, we could all use some relaxation and “me time”. What better way to destress then to delve into the wonderful goodies we were gifted!

1. Yogi Tea: Nothing says ’tis the season then some tea. Yogi Tea has kindly gifted us delicious flavors that take relaxation to a new level!

2.Leaders Cosmetics: Does your face need a little TLC? These sheet face masks are sure to please. Whether you are looking for hydration or calming properties, Leaders Cosmetics doesn’t dissapoint! 

3. Book of the Month: Have you ever wanted to sign up for a book subscription service but never got around to it? Now is your chance! HC has teamed up with Book of the Month to give us some awesome goodies and their first book free!

4.Rimmel London: Bronzer, mascara, lipstick, oh my! Rimmel has got you covered for the holiday season!

5.Pure Silk: Ever tried shaving with dry legs? Dont! Pure Silk shave cream works like a dream. Smooth and silky legs? Yes please!

Thank you to all the amazing brands that teamed up with HC!

Have a safe and wonderful holiday season!

HCXO

MaryKate is Co President of Towson University's Her Campus Chapter. She is a Senior Communication Studies Major and graduates December 2017. She enjoys Indie Rock music such as Young The Giant, Arctic Monkeys, House of Lions and Catfish and The Bottlemen, just to name a few. She also enjoys chai tea, thrift shopping, Hawaiian pizza and Netflix as much as the next girl.