Help Support Il Circolo!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Do you love food that is cheap in price, great quality, and charitable? Towson Hot Bagels (also known as THB) is doing all of those things this week on Wednesday the 8th and Thursday the 9th. 

THB is a popular bagel restaurant where many people living in the Towson, Timonium, and Canton areas get their breakfast and lunch. The reason why Il Circolo picked THB is not only because the owners of the restaurant are originally from Naples, Italy; but also because they have an outstanding and dedicated business whose main concern is to make their customers happy. 

Il Circolo is a student organization which promotes Italian language and culture. Its goal is to establish a community which shares a passion for everything Italian and wishes to learn more about Italian culture and tradition. The Italian Club is committed to offer an ongoing series of intersting events to its members and to the public. The proceeds from the fundraiser will go towards Italian Movie Nights (such as an Italian documentary on April 8th @6:15 CLA 4110) and La Notte Italiana on May 4th. 

If you are more interested in the club, please email Neta Shwartz at nshwar3@students.towson.edu 

I'm a sophomore at Towson University, and am originally from Gaithersburg, MD. I'm double majoring in advertising and public relations, with a minor in marketing and Italian. I love fashion, photography, playing the violin, listening to all types of music, history, and going on adventures with friends.