For those who are 21 and older, here are some daring and delicious drink ideas that will enhance your Halloween party experience.
1. Caramel Apple Cocktail
- 2 ounces apple juice
- 2 ounces caramel vodka
- 1 ounce butterscotch liqueur
- Caramel sauce
- Turbinado sugar
- Apple slices for garnish
Here’s the link on how to make it!
2. Black Magic Margaritas
- 1/3 cup Black Sanding sugar
- Cup Ice
- 4 ounces silver tequila
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- Red food coloring
- Blue food coloring
- Green food coloring
- Limes slices for garnish
Check out the recipe here!
3. Witches’ Brew
- 2 ounces mixed pineapple and cranberry juice
- 2 ounces &-Up
- 1 ¼ ounce shot Malibu Coconut Rum
Here are your directions!
4. Dark and Stormy Death Punch
- One 20-ounce can lychees in heavy syrup
- ¼ cup thinly sliced peeled fresh ginger
- 16 brandied cherries
- ¼ cup superfine sugar
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- 12 ounces dark rum
- Three 12- ounce bottles ginger beer
- Ice cube
Here’s a link to the directions!
5. Candy Corn Martini With Pop Rocks
- 1 ounce Candy Corn vodka
- ½ ounce Vanilla Infused vodka
- ¾ ounce martini and Rossi Rosso vermouth
- A few dashes Angostura Bitters
- 2-3 packages “Pumpkin Patch Orange” Pop Rocks
Here’s what you will need to do…
Hope you all have a great kick start to your Halloweekend!