Get Healthy With Chelsea! Conclusion

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Can you believe it’s the end of the semester already? I know I can’t! It’s crazy to think that my first year of college is almost finished. This year has been incredible; I hope you all enjoyed this year, too!

As of my final pound count, I lost eight pounds this semester. Oishk! That’s not too bad! I still have a ways to go to get back on a healthy track, especially with the stress of finals creeping on me, but I know I’m headed in the right direction. This year, I finally have been able to appreciate myself and my body for exactly what I am. Even though I know I may still have faults, I don’t let it hold me back or depress me. Instead, I’m finally able to love myself entirely.

I ventured out of my comfort zone and belly danced with some professionals at the Fairy Festival this spring!

This semester I participated in something called “Student Bodies.” It’s available through the counseling center, and it really helped me look at my battle with weight differently. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for new ways to motivate themselves or connect with others facing the same problems while remaining anonymous. If you want to learn more about it, here’s a link on the Towson website. I’m pretty sure the next session is next semester, so it may be worth looking into now.

I drank so much water this semester poor Pooh’s head wiped off. How much water did you drink?

This summer, I hope you all stay safe and remember to stay hydrated. Don’t worry about having the perfect bikini body—you are all beautiful exactly the way you are! As long as you feel good about and love yourself, that’s all that matters!