Five Movies to Watch Out For in 2015

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

So 2015 is looking like a good year for movies! Here’s a few you should look out for!

1: Inside Out

Pixar wins all the awards. Like, all of them. This movie looks incredible. It’s super cool if you like cute things, pixar, and happiness. 

2: Jurassic World

There are a load of awesome reinstallations coming out this year, one of them being this one. Let’s hope it’s on par with the first Jurassic Park, and not the second two. Also, we wouldn’t hate a little look at Dr. Ian Malcom

3: Star Wars XII

The second of the super great installations coming out this year. This Star Wars takes place 30 years after the last one. That means 30 years more of technology to make super sick advanced light sabers. Sounds good to me.

4: The Hateful Eight

If you like Tarantino movies like Django: Unchained or Pulp Fiction (which you should), you’re probably gonna love Hateful Eight. Also, it’ll probably be an awesome soundtrack. Also, Channing Tatum. Yeah. 

no. not at all. 

5: Pitch Perfect 2

Self explanatory. Let’s just pray that this sequel is as good as the first. 

Kill it, ladies.

And there you go! Five movies to look out for in 2015! I wish you all a happy Oscar season and a good year for movies for all!

I do film and I love equality and Pinterest and also coffee.