Fall Television Shows You Need To Check Out

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

I love when I can relax, eat some popcorn, and watch a good television show — especially in college. There are a lot of really good television shows out for the fall this year so here are some that you NEED to add to your list.

1.      How to Get Away With Murder: Scandal lovers will be obsessed with this legal drama series. It revolves around law students who get caught up in a murder of their own. With an attractive cast and plot twists in every episode you will not be able to wait for the next episode to air. It airs on ABC on Thursdays at 10/9c.

2.       Red Band Society: Glee lovers will instantly fall in love. Red Band Society is about teens who live together in a hospital. Each episode will make you laugh, cry, and smile. It airs on FOX on Wednesdays at 8/7c.

3.       Gracepoint:  Gracepoint is based off the UK murder drama, Broadchurch. A family in the Town of Gracepoint looses a loved one, but they aren’t sure who the murderer could be. With new mysteries revealed every episode, youll never want to stop watching. Gracepoint airs on FOX on Thursdays at 9/8c.

4.       Jane the Virgin: Jane the Virgin is a girly comedy about a woman who accidentally becomes artificially inseminated. Jane is a lovable and quirky character, and this show is sure to be one of your favorites. It airs on CW on Mondays at 9/8c.

5.       Gotham:  For any superhero/supervillan fans, Gotham is sure to please. Gotham shows how James Gordon came to be, along with many familiar supervillans and vigilantes. It airs on  Mondays on 8/7c on FOX.

MaryKate is Co President of Towson University's Her Campus Chapter. She is a Senior Communication Studies Major and graduates December 2017. She enjoys Indie Rock music such as Young The Giant, Arctic Monkeys, House of Lions and Catfish and The Bottlemen, just to name a few. She also enjoys chai tea, thrift shopping, Hawaiian pizza and Netflix as much as the next girl.