Deborah Johnson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Name: Deborah S. Johnson

Year: Jr. 2016

Major: Human resource Management

Hometown: Baltimore, MD

Relationship Status: Taken

Extracurricular Activities:  I am interested in NCNW at Towson University.

What is your favorite place to eat on campus? Roadside BBQ

What is your favorite place to chill on campus?  The union

What is your favorite movie?  The Lorax

What are you favorite Television Shows? Scandal, Hit The Floor, Empire, Single ladies, Orange is the New Black

What are your favorite qualities about yourself? I am very Social, organized, and adventurous

Who would be your ideal qualities in a potential mate? God-fearing man, goal orientated, morals, humble and determined for success

What is your ideal first date? Sky Zone or Dave & Busters and then grab ice cream from Coldstone’s Creamery

Who is your celebrity crush? Derrick Luke

What are your life goals? To live in Japan for one year and to make a lovely 6 figures

Is there anything else you might want the campus of Towson to know? I have not failed; I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work…Thomas A. Edison

My name is Randi Williams Im from Baltimore, MD (Born and Raised) I currently attend Towson University (Junior) I am studying abroad in Florence, Italy (Spring 2014)I am a double major in Mass Communications and Political Science I am a Writer & Contributor for Her Campus Towson I am a Slam POET in the making! I currently work as a Fashion & Commercial Model outside of school...Contact: rwilli35@students.towson.edu Follow me on Insta: Rastabeauty_Follow me on Twitter: @Rastabeauty_ Be friends with me on Facebook: Randi Williams