Dealing with Stress

Midterms are here and obviously you’re stressed. If you don’t find ways to deal with your stress, it could become harmful to your health and well-being. So here are a few ways to limit and manage your stress.

• Don’t overwhelm yourself. Set priorities and stick to them or handle each task as it comes.
  • Try exercising. Afterwards, you’ll feel energized and have a clear mind.
  • Do not turn to drugs or alcohol. They don’t help at all and can make things worse.
  • Keep the negativity at bay. Stop worrying about things that no one can change and take time to focus on all the positive and good things going on.
  • Try organizing yourself. This could help unclutter your mind and feel a sense of being in control.
  • Take a break! Leave and go get some fresh air. Laugh it up with some friends. Take a nap and visit lala land. Relax. Just don’t think about it.
  • Seek some help. If all else fails and you truly feel like there is nothing left to do; then visit Towson University’s Health & Counseling Center for some assistance, guidance, or further resources.
I Am The Only, Most Unique Diamond You Will Ever Know And Remember For Eternity. #CameroonianBeautyYou Should Follow Me On Instagram/Twitter/Vine: @OuiDiamondOui