This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Meet David Cole, this week’s campus cutie! A well-rounded individual, David could have qualified for campus celebrity and fashionista as well. Here’s a little background information on him!

What year are you at Towson?

I’m a Freshman, this is my second semester.

What’s your major?

I’m a psychology major; computer science was an option but I’m not a fan of math.

Where are you from?

I’m from Fort Washington; it’s in PG (Prince Georges) county, Maryland.

What are you involved in on campus?

I’m the president of Tower B’s Building Council. I’m Also a member of Towson Freedom School, an organization dedicated to activism that provides a space for black studies on campus. I want to eventually join the psychology club to help me figure out what track I want to follow.

What do you like to do when you’re on campus?

I love going to Starbucks and would spend a lot of meals there earlier in the semester. I also like to study in the Liberal Arts Building.

What are some goals you have?

Well, I’m hoping to make the dean’s list this semester, we’ll see. I would also like to read more books to expand my vocabulary. And, of course, I’d like to graduate.

Do you have any role models or people who inspire you?

My parents are big role models for me; they have always been very strong and supportive of me. I am also inspired by the leader of Freedom school, John Gilliespie. And, Rihanna is up there too.

What’s something that makes you happy?

I enjoy being around my friends.

What is your relationship status?

I’m single.

Is there anything you would like to say to anyone reading this?

All black lives matter. All of them.

Thanks for reading and keep a lookout for David on campus!