Campus Celebrity: Kyle Jackson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Celebrity, Kyle Jackson!  Kyle is a sophomore, studying Marketing.  Kyle is a CCA for Prettyman and Scarborough hall and is also on the executive board for the American Marketing Association.  He began both organizations the beginning of his Sophomore year.  Freshman year, he lived in Prettyman and thoroughly enjoyed the environment the community brought.  As for the American Marketing Association (AMA), he had planned on joining the club and becoming a more engaging member to create long lasting connections with the other members along with gaining more experience in the marketing realm.  A great way to get involved is utilizing Hire@TU and Involved@TU to see what jobs are currently available and what clubs spark your interest.  Being active with AMA, Kyle specifically states it “has opened many doors for [him.]”  He won first place in the CBE marketing intelligence competition last semester, where he collaborated with other teammates to assist a current business on their marketing strategies.  As a CCA, he has made a multitude of interactions with the residents in Prettyman and Scarborough that have developed into friendships.  Kyle sees himself in five years working for a marketing firm, traveling the world, and simply just enjoying everything in life.  And on that note, Kyle hopes for anyone reading this article to also find inspiration on what they want to do in life and to use Towson University as a stepping stone in order to achieve their goals.

Hello and welcome to my Her Campus profile!  Here you will find all the artcles I have written thus far.  I am currently a junior, majoring in Mass Communication with my focus in Journalism.  I joined Her Campus fall semester of my sophomore year and have thoroughly enjoyed being part of such a great campus organization!  I'm looking forward to being this chapter's co-president with Alicia for the 2017-2018 academic year!  Along with Her Campus, I am also part of Lambda Kappa Tau and Students Helping Honduras.  Some fun facts about me is that I like to sing, write, read, workout, shop, and drink coffee.  I'm also really into photography and sometimes try to incorporate my photos into my articles.  You can check out some of my photography at http://mellowmelyophotography.crevado.com.
Her Campus

Towson '25