American Horror Story: Roommates

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Ever have a roommate that made you want to count down until Move-Out Day? Need a place to vent? Well look no further because now you can by submitting your story here

Here are some submissions so far: 

My roommate freshman year once skipped all of his classes and just sat in the room drinking beer and whiskey all day. He passed out on the floor, and the paramedics had to come get him. Haven’t seen or talked to him since.

My roommate told everyone I was a lesbian and that we were dating. At first I thought it was a joke but she would try to convince people it was completely true and they would believe her! She even believed her lies and would convince guys to no try to talk to me because I was “hers.”

I am in a triple in the towers during this semester. I decided to get the bottom bunk and one of my other roommates got the top bunk. Two weeks into the school year, the top bunk roommate brought back a guy every night. I would wake up at random times because of the bed squeaking and moving.

My roommate had a boyfriend coming into college but that didn’t stop her from hooking up with everyone and anyone. The first week alone I saw her hookup with 8 guys. By the first month she had already brought back 4 different guys to our dorm. We clearly stated no sex in the room if the other was there in our roommate agreement but again that didn’t stop her. She went to a fraternity date night recently and hookup with six guys! I don’t know how but she managed to come home with her date that night. Whenever she talks to people she mentions how she has a boyfriend, everyone laughs because they know how she is around guys. She once even tried getting with my RA! Worst roommate ever!

I thought my roommate and I were going to be fine after I met her, but it turned out to be a lot different. She is honestly the worst person to live with. She is super messy and never wants to clean ANYTHING. I am the one that always cleans the bathroom and mirrors and the sink area. By the sink she leaves her nasty brush thats filled with her hair just sitting there for everyone to see and its just embarrassing. All around the room are little clumps of her hair and its really disgusting. I find them all over my stuff when I pick my backpack up off the floor or they are all over my shoes. She also snores so loud at night it wakes me up most of the time and its just getting worse. She also never takes out the garbage and she accumulates her garbage all over her desk and her side of the room and it is absolutely disgusting and our room always smells horrible because of it. I constantly have to spray my room with febreze, to get it to smell somewhat acceptable. Also this one time she went 2 weeks without doing laundry and I literally saw her put on dirty underwear and it was so gross I almost threw up, then she just complained about how she needed to do laundry instead of actually doing it. I can’t stand it and can’t wait til next year.

Junior at Towson University. Political Science major, Mass Communication minor. Raised Right. Lover of all things figure skating, the Baltimore Ravens, coffee and mixed drinks. Twitter: @Melliiisssaaaa Instagram: @Melliiissssaaaaa