9 Items I Can’t Wait to Wear This Spring

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

1.       Florals

The flowers are blooming and so can your apparel.

2.       Shorts

Sky’s out, thighs out.

3.       Maxi dresses

I used to stray away from long dresses since I’m short but they’re so stylish, how could you not?

4.       Sandals

If I can’t be barefoot, sandals are a close second. Also, pedicure are a must.

5.       Pastels

Warm colors just feel the most appropriate in the spring.

6.       Denim jackets

The perfect light jacket to cap off your outfit. And they never go out of style!

7.       Baseball caps

Casual, cute and a good excuse for those days when you’re too lazy to do your hair.

8.       Rompers

It’s a cute outfit and it’s one piece. I don’t know what’s easier and simpler than that.

9.       Skirts

Just as amazing as wearing shorts, but with more freedom. Remember to cross your legs when you sit.

Jai-Leen James is a senior at Towson University majoring in Mass Communications with concentrations in Journalism & New Media while and minoring in Electronic Media and Film.  She aspires to have a career in broadcasting. In addition to being a contributing writer for Her Campus, Jai-Leen plays club field hockey and club women’s lacrosse. She is the Vice President of Towson's chapter of the National Broadcast Society and an active member of WMJF, the student-run television station on campus. When she’s not busy participating in her various activities, Jai-Leen enjoys eating, watching The Office, and going to music festivals. Follow her on Twitter! @j_james17