7 Youtuber’s to Watch When You Are Having a Bad Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

1. thiskidneedsmedicine

I found thiskidneedsmedicine on Facebook one day when someone shared a video where he recorded his grandmother’s reaction to Nicki Minaj’s Anaconda. I thought it was hilarious so I started watching his other videos and they are all with his grandmother. He even got her to believe that celebrities like Miley Cyrus, Lorde, and Katy Perry are people that he goes to school with! They seem so genuine and they always make me laugh.  This is a Youtuber that everyone should watch!

2. nigahiga

Ryan Higa has been on Youtube since 2006 and he has 13 million subscribers. I remember watching his videos How to be Gangster and How to be Ninja when I was in middle school, and a few years ago I started watching his channel again. His videos have increased in quality so much but Ryan has not changed. His videos are still unbelievably funny and they are truly original. Ryan is my favorite Youtuber and he can quickly become yours as well!

3. Mazzi Maz

Maz was one of the first British Youtuber’s I started watching. I started watching Maz because he was friends with One Direction’s Liam Payne, but I have continued to watch him throughout the years because he always has fun videos. One type of video he does a lot of his Mazzi Maz Story Time. Viewers send in weird and outrageous stories that they find on the internet and Maz reads them out loud showing us his hilarious reactions! His personality works well for Youtube and it’s amazing to watch his popularity increase every day.

4. ThatcherJoe

Joe is another British Youtuber that I love. He often collaborates with other Youtuber’s to play fun games or challenges. My favorite videos that he does are Youtuber Innuendo and Youtuber Whispers! Youtuber Whispers is similar to telephone except the participants are wearing noise-canceling headphones with their music blasting. These challenges are hilarious and can definitely turn your day around!

5. Sam Pepper

Sam Pepper is someone who is just naturally funny. He comes up with so many pranks and so many different things to do. He also has a really good heart. He often does videos where it shows him doing things to make others happy. The ticket prank above is one where you will be smiling the whole time. Along with having a good heart, he likes to raise awareness about things in society. Sam’s Youtube is one that everyone should watch to make them laugh and to make their heart’s feel warm.

6. Caspar Lee

Caspar is a Youtuber from South Africa with an extremely outgoing personality. He isn’t afraid to go up and talk to strangers in order to make a good video for his Youtube channel. His humor is something that everyone will like and like Sam Pepper, he has a really good heart!

7. Jenna Marbles

I personally think Jenna is the queen of Youtube. She is someone who has no filter and will not hold anything back. She has over 14 million subscribers and that is because she is extremely funny. Jenna does the most outrageous things and there is definitely a video of hers that you will love. You do not want to miss out on any of her videos, so make sure you subscribe!

Kelsey is a junior at Towson University. She is a mass communications major with tracks in public relations, advertising, and journalism and minoring in marketing. Kelsey loves One Direction, 80s movies, K-pop, and makeup. She spends her spare time watching Asian dramas, writing, googling random things, and searching for the next makeup product she wants from Sephora. Other than studying and writing for Her Campus, Kelsey likes to go to new cities and attend as many concerts as she can. She is also currently nursing a broken heart due to Zayn Malik. Twitter: @kelseyjswann Instagram: @kelsey.swann