This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

1. Pastel or ​Neon Lipsticks

It’s spring which means that your makeup and wardrobe are probably making a huge switch to bright colors! One way to make this switch is to use bright, eye-catching lipstick! Now that it’s spring, the shelves are filled with great lines of pastel and neon lipstick!

NYX Macaron Lippies

2. Golden and Warm Toned Eye Shadow Palettes

If you’re going to make your look colorful with bright lipstick, you should tone down your eyes. Since it is spring, you’ll want to use warm, golden tones. Some must have palettes are:

Naked3 by Urban Decay

Nude on Nude by Bobbi Brown

Moonshadow Baked Palette – In the Nude from the Sephora Collection

3. Coral Bl​ush

Lately, orangey coral blushes have been really popular! These coral blushes will leave you with a beautiful summery blush and glow. Here are two really pretty blushes that you will love:

Sweet On You (Coral Pink) Blush from Sephora Collection

Torrid (Coreal with Shimmer) Blush by Nars

4. BB Cream

Since it’s nicer and warmer out you’ll probably want to spend more time outside, but the heat can make your foundation start to “melt off” or disintegrate. Instead of using foundation everdyday, start using BB cream! It can provide just as much coverage while still being much lighter than foundation. Some BB creams even have other benefits such as moisturizer, SPF, and acne control! Here are two of my favorites:

Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream

bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream

5. Conto​uring Kit

The season has changed and of course you’ll want your skin to reflect the warmth of the sun! To help you get the bronzed look you will want for spring and even for summer, you should invest in a contour kit! My personal favorite is the Cover FX Contour Kit

Kelsey is a junior at Towson University. She is a mass communications major with tracks in public relations, advertising, and journalism and minoring in marketing. Kelsey loves One Direction, 80s movies, K-pop, and makeup. She spends her spare time watching Asian dramas, writing, googling random things, and searching for the next makeup product she wants from Sephora. Other than studying and writing for Her Campus, Kelsey likes to go to new cities and attend as many concerts as she can. She is also currently nursing a broken heart due to Zayn Malik. Twitter: @kelseyjswann Instagram: @kelsey.swann