3 Reasons Why No One May Want To Hang With You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

1. You ask for too much.

Explain to me why is it that when someone wants you to help with something, you are nowhere to be found, but the moment you want something, they must drop everything they’re doing to assist you?

It’s alright to ask me for help, but when you make it seem like there is no choice; people will begin to disappear, quickly.

2. You are inconsiderate.

You continuously do things without thinking about someone other than yourself. Now, it’s understandable if you did it on accident but when it begins to feel as though you’re doing it intentionally; that’s another story.

Have you ever stopped to think about how the other person might feel?

3. You do THE most.

So, homegirl sat in your seat. Now what? Pretty sure if you look around, there are at least two more seats you could choose from, but instead you must start a scene. Then when a good friend decides try to calm you down you choose to direct your anger at me.

Next time they’ll just let you embarrass yourself.

In conclusion, we all have friends, associates, and the other people we could care less about. If you associate with people with the traits above then you should have nothing to worry about. On the other hand, if they’re your friend I suggest you re-evaluate the basis of your friendship. A wise person once said that some people are in your life for a season while others for a reason. Who are your seasons and who are your reasons?

I Am The Only, Most Unique Diamond You Will Ever Know And Remember For Eternity. #CameroonianBeautyYou Should Follow Me On Instagram/Twitter/Vine: @OuiDiamondOui
Her Campus

Towson '25