5 Fall Starbucks Drinks Inspired by Gilmore Girls Characters

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Toronto MU chapter.

Gilmore Girls season is back! What better way to celebrate the iconic show than by grabbing your favourite character-inspired fall beverages? Check out these cozy fall drinks to sip a little bit of Stars Hollow everywhere you go.

1. LORELAI GILMORE – Apple Crisp Macchiato 

Lorelai Gilmore is an absolute icon with her chic wardrobe and her all-or-nothing attitude. Lorelai, being a coffee fanatic and town mascot for anything fall-related, would be thrilled at the chance to match her coffee order with the fall weather. It’s also another excuse to run back to Luke’s for her 10th––judgement-free––cup of coffee.

1. RORY GILMORE – Caramel Macchiato 

A studious character who inhales coffee with her oxygen! Of course, getting into the town spirit, Rory would love to jazz up her drink in honour of the fall season. This drink has just enough caffeine and fall-like flavours to leave a refreshing taste all season long.

1. SOOKIE ST. JAMES – Caramel Apple Spice 

Our favourite chef and foodie fanatic. Sookie would most definitely go all out and grab the most honourable of fall drinks–– only, of course, to recreate it in her kitchen. With her husband sourcing all kinds of fruits, she will have no problem creating her version of the Caramel Apple Spice.

1. JESS MARIANO – Pumpkin Spice Latte

Although I can’t imagine Jess drinking anything but black coffee to reflect his simple personality, I can imagine Luke changing up his order every now and then for some fun! I’m sure during the holidays he would love to cozy up with a Pumpkin Spice Latte and his favourite book.

1. LUKE DANES – Chai Tea Latte 

A perfect match for our favourite barista. I can already picture Lorelai begging Luke into drinking black coffee. But of course, with Luke’s strong views of excessive coffee consumption, he would most likely decline. I’d like to think he can be persuaded into drinking chai tea lattes to be more festive, although he would have to keep it hidden from Taylor Doose who would pester him to no end!

Kinza Yaqoob

Toronto MU '23

Kinza is a third-year student at Ryerson University with a concentration in Biology and Human Anatomy. She loves to read and learn about things she's passionate about.  When she isn't studying she can be found reading or watching Gilmore Girls while sipping her third iced coffee of the day.