Hero Copy
Hero Copy
Megan Charles / Her Campus Media
Life > Experiences

Your Aquarius Is Showing: My Give Away Traits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

I’m an Aquarius, and love my sign! I like to think it’s not easy for people to guess my star sign, but time after time, I’m proven wrong. Without further ado, here are my most Aquarius-like traits.

Hero Copy
Megan Charles / Her Campus Media
My Piercings

I have a total of 16 ear piercings, with one being a nose piercing. The remaining 15 piercings are all ear piercings, I have 10 lobe piercings (5 on each ear), then two helix piercings, a flat piercing, and a rook piercing. I love all my piercings, and when they’re showing, it’s a dead giveaway for being an Aquarius.

My Hair

I’m now a member of the dyed hair club! My hair was previously a darker shade of brown, and now its burgundy, which is too cool of a color for me not to be an Aquarius.

My name (and passions)

Aquarians are often considered to be humanitarians and invested in improving the world around them. My name is Justice and I’ve been told from an early age that it suits me; I find my passion to be the strongest when I’m working towards advancing the lives of others around me, it’s why I’m devoting my life to higher education, to ensure there’s diversity not only in education but in the pool of educators.

MY BRACELET

Hate me or not, but I do have an Aquarius beaded bracelet. It was a gift from a fellow Aquarian and is too cute! It makes me happy, so I wear it when I feel like shouting from the top of my lungs, “I’m an Aquarius!”

My birthday

Ask me, “When’s your birthday?” and you’ll see I’m an Aquarius. I’m a January baby, and Aquarius too!

Justice Morris (she/her) is a second-year history and Mexican American Latino Studies double major at the University of Texas at Austin. She is also pursuing a Core Texts and Ideas certificate. Justice is a passionate writer; she enjoys sharing her thoughts on the arts, life as a college student, and her cultural experiences as a Chicana woman. You can find more of her work in The Liberator, the official publication of the College of Liberal Arts.