This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

As a part of Forty Acres Fest at the University of Texas, singer Remi Wolf will perform at the Main Mall at 9 p.m. on Saturday, March 24. The festival will start at 3 p.m. and feature several student acts, including the winner of the annual Battle of the Bands, West 22nd. The band will open for Wolf at 8:15 p.m. 

I am a huge Remi Wolf fan and as I was unable to go to her concert last fall, I am jumping at the chance to see her live on Saturday. In preparation for the show, I have ranked the top 10 Remi Wolf songs. 

10. Photo ID

This one is a classic, but I think I’ve just heard it too many times. 

9. Disco Man

Groovy girl song. 

8. Monte Carlo

I wish this song was out when the rom-com masterpiece Monte Carlo featuring Selena Gomez and Leighton Meester premiered in 2011. 

7. Pink + White (Live at Electric Lady/Visualizer) 

This is an honorable mention because even though it’s a cover, I still really love her version of this song. Her voice fits the music perfectly. 

6. Liquor Store 

Hype music. Absolutely amazing song.

5. Sexy Villain 

Remi put something in this song that makes me want to dance in my room and spin in a circle forever. It makes me feel so confident in myself and my ability to dance. 

4. Liz

The best upbeat song about exploring sexuality and having girl crushes. I was obviously obsessed. 

3. Street you live on – Live

The stripped version of this song is like no other. It’s so amazing and echoey; I could listen to it all day. 

2. Sugar 

Sugar reminds me of driving around in the summer with the sunroof open in the summertime. It feels so warm and fuzzy. 

1. Anthony Kiedis 

This song became the biggest inside joke between me and my roommates. Now it’s just an amazing song and a nostalgic little memory. 

Katlynn is a journalism student at the University of Texas at Austin. She has a love for sustainability, fashion, writing, music and activism. Her goal is to pursue a career in entertainment writing. Additionally, her other passions include yoga, chess and taking care of her dachshund-chihuahua mix, Margo.