This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.
Breville® Espresso Machine The Barista Express™ BES870XL in Stainless Steel

Anyone who loves coffee as much as I do has dreamt about this machine. If I ever got this espresso machine, I would NEVER go out for coffee again. So why is it on my dream wishlist and not in my kitchen? Because it’s over $800 after taxes. Insane? Maybe. But it’s all I’ve ever wanted, and I know one day it’ll be mine.

Airpods Max

These are headphones that I wanted to hate so much but unfortunately, I fell in love. The sound quality is so good it makes me a little sick. The first time I tried these on in the Apple Store I was obsessed. They’re not only amazing in quality, they look so sleek and chic! I need a pair ASAP.

1980 Jeep CJ5

Teen Wolf. Need I say more? I was obsessed with Stiles Stilinski and his little blue Jeep for YEARS. My car is already so old that I may as well take the plunge and get an older one. I used to dream about this Jeep, I’ve always wanted one and I think this Christmas should be the year. COUGH COUGH Dad :)

A Trip to London

For my senior graduation, I was supposed to go on a two-week trip to Europe but unfortunately, COVID-19 said “Nah you got me messed up,” so it never happened. I think now would be a phenomenal time to give me the trip I think I so rightfully deserve. I don’t want to wait another year, I want to experience Europe, and what better time than when I have a whole month off for winter break?

Victoria Navarro is an Advertising major at the University of Texas at Austin. She loves to spend time with her rescue dog Dusty and you can always catch her with a cup of coffee.