Giveaway: College Boots Collection by Nocona Boots

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Fancy footwork is no longer reserved for the ballroom. Thanks to the “College Boots” collection from Nocona Boots you can show a lot of Longhorn pride with a proper choice in footwear. Take it from a collegiate who’s given them a test drive (totally comfortable, by the way), these kicks demand respect.

Everyone will know you’re a Longhorn and not just a girl who happened to wear burnt orange to the TX/OU game.
Here at HC Texas we want you to experience the joy of quality school spirited Western wear, so we’re having a bit of a giveaway. Simply snap a photo of yourself on a school day and show us your campus style. Tweet it to us (@HerCampusTexas), we’ll make note of your Twitter handle and after that, it’s the luck of the draw. You show us your style, and we give you free swag; sounds fair to us!   

More on the boots here.

Kenyatta Giddings is a double major in Broadcast Journalism and Radio-Television-Film at the University of Texas at Austin. She's a former toddler in a tiara from Dallas, Texas and enjoys recording voiceovers for Radio Disney, writing for various publications, and contributing her production and on-camera talents to an array of programs. In her spare time Kenyatta consumes herself with all things vintage shopping, entertainment media, and brunch. Follow her pursuit for fabulosity on Twitter @kenyattapinata and her favorite online magazine @HerCampusTexas.