This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

The dreaded finals week has arrived. Here are a few ways to keep your spirits up between study sessions.

Hang out at Gregory or the Rec.  Get your blood pumping and exercise regularly to keep those endorphins flowing! RecSports has a few events offering throughout the week, such as the Used Gear Sale and Splash Bash. http://www.utrecsports.org/events

Check out the Campus Events and Entertainment calendar. This week, on Saturday, May 10, the board is sponsoring a free Human Trafficking Awareness Concert in the Texas Union’s Shirley Bird Perry Ballroom. The board is hosting 6 bands in a Battle of the Bands along with 5 speakers to give insight on their experience in working to expose Human Traffickers.

Along with that, look up the calendar listings for The Cactus Café on campus. Without class in session, finals week is the perfect time to see a show or two. Listening to music is one of the top suggested ways to de-stress.

Speaking of shows, the Tony Award-winning production War Horse is on campus at Bass Concert Hall this week only. Stop by the Texas Performing Arts box office or website to find out more regarding discounted student tickets.

Punch a pillow at the SAC. No, really. The comfy seats are perfect on which to let out a little finals frustration. (Plus, you can take a nap there. You need lots of sleep, so it’s fine, right?)

Hook ‘Em, finals. Summer is around the corner.