This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

I mentioned in one of my previous articles that affirmations were a great addition to morning routines. They set the tone for the day and can set your intention for the week if you say them repeatedly. Here are some self-love and self-confidence affirmations that can bring positivity and only good vibes into your life. 

1. “I accept myself exactly as I am now and I am at peace with where I am going.”

2. “I am worthy of love and loving myself comes to me easily.”

3. “I radiate only positive energy.”

4. “I am obsessed with everything about me.”

5. “I know my own worth.”

6. “I release myself of any energy that no longer serves me.”

7. “I don’t chase, I attract.”

8. “What belongs to me will simply find me.”

9. “Abundance is all around me.”

10. “I am healthy. I am wealthy. I am rich. I am that b*tch. I am gonna go get that bag and i am not gonna take your sh*t. I am protected, well respected. I’m a queen. I’m a dream. I do what I wanna do and I’m who I wanna be cause I am me.”

Alexis is a senior journalism major and business minor at the University of Texas At Austin. She currently serves as a writer and an associate editor for Her Campus Texas and enjoys creating content about lifestyle, pop culture, and food. Instagram: @ave_lexi
Hi, I'm Madeline Muschalik! This is my fourth year in Her Campus; I wrote for Her Campus at Wake Forest University before transferring to UT in fall 2019. Last year I was the Her Campus Texas Co-President and Campus Correspondent & it was so rewarding. I am excited to explore Austin and learn more about our university through Texas Her Campus. Some of my hobbies include running, reading, yoga, and traveling! I am a Public Relations Major and with a minor in Entrepreneurship and certificate in Creative Writing. Outside of Her Campus I am involved in Texas American Marketing Association, Moody Communication Council, a member of the Kendra Scott WEL Institute Student Council, Texas Kappa Delta, and I am a Transfer Year Interest Group (TRIG) mentor. I love UT & all the amazing opportunities (like Her Campus) that it has to offer!