College Couture Giveaway

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Contest closed.

Congratulations Kyandra Noble! Please email bernice@hercampus.com to claim your prize!

College Couture’s fabulous game day line is sure to wow the crowd and help you stay in the Longhorn spirit with their chic dresses and matching shoes. Forget those burnt orange tees you snagged in Jester and stroll into the next gaming event in style!

We’ve partnered with College Couture to bring one lucky collegiette(TM) a burnt orange and white dress with shoes this Christmas! Enter our giveaway now and check back on December 6th to see if you’ll be getting an early gift!

• College Couture Giveaway

Win a free dress and shoes of your choice!
  • Should be Empty:

For more information, check out:

College Couture’s website 

College’s Couture’s Facebook page

College’s Couture’s Twitter 

Email College Couture at info@collegecoutureonline.com 

Bernice Chuang is a fourth year double majoring in Broadcast Journalism and Communication Studies-Human Relations and doing the Business Foundations Program (aka business minor) at the University of Texas at Austin. Born and raised in Houston, Texas, Bernice is a fan of good country music and yummy barbeque! At UT, Bernice is a resident assistant at an all-female residence hall and currently serves as a senator representing her residence hall, Kinsolving, on the Resident Assistant Association. She also leads a small group bible study for Asian American Campus Ministries and sings with her campus ministries’ a cappella group. When she’s not juggling her various roles and commitments, Bernice enjoys exploring downtown Austin, shopping with her fellow RA staff members, reading books on faith and spirituality, learning how to cook and tackling various dessert recipes, and spending quality time with friends.