This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Name: Chris Nguyen

Classification: Graduating Senior

Major: Advertising 

Relationship Status:Taken

Favorite Movie: Just watched the Avengers. Gotta say it was the best movie this year. Action and comedy are all I need.

Favorite Music: Anything I can sing to. My friends describe my music taste as baby-making music. I’m really excited for Usher’s new album.

Hobbies: During my spare time, I like to take pictures, hang out with friends, watch movies, draw, karaoke, or read comics.

Something We Should Know: I have a really big addiction to eating chicken. 

Kenyatta Giddings is a double major in Broadcast Journalism and Radio-Television-Film at the University of Texas at Austin. She's a former toddler in a tiara from Dallas, Texas and enjoys recording voiceovers for Radio Disney, writing for various publications, and contributing her production and on-camera talents to an array of programs. In her spare time Kenyatta consumes herself with all things vintage shopping, entertainment media, and brunch. Follow her pursuit for fabulosity on Twitter @kenyattapinata and her favorite online magazine @HerCampusTexas.