Arinda Rodriguez ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Name: Arinda E. Rodriguez

Major: Bilingual Education

Hometown: Roma, TX

Hobbies:Hanging out with friends, watching Dragon Ball Z, and going to the movies

Favorite color: Red and Pink

Favorite food: Flautas from Monterrey, Mexico

Favorite influential figure: Robert Downey Jr.

Favorite show: obviously, DBZ

What are some of your best qualities? I am spontaneous, funny, friendly, and simply one of a kind

What type of music do you like listening to? Classical music (I love the Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack!), and anything catchy on the radio

Where do you work? I am an office assistant at the Department of Anthropology

Which country do you wish to visit most? I’d love to visit the crystal clear beaches of Greece.

Bernice Chuang is a fourth year double majoring in Broadcast Journalism and Communication Studies-Human Relations and doing the Business Foundations Program (aka business minor) at the University of Texas at Austin. Born and raised in Houston, Texas, Bernice is a fan of good country music and yummy barbeque! At UT, Bernice is a resident assistant at an all-female residence hall and currently serves as a senator representing her residence hall, Kinsolving, on the Resident Assistant Association. She also leads a small group bible study for Asian American Campus Ministries and sings with her campus ministries’ a cappella group. When she’s not juggling her various roles and commitments, Bernice enjoys exploring downtown Austin, shopping with her fellow RA staff members, reading books on faith and spirituality, learning how to cook and tackling various dessert recipes, and spending quality time with friends.