This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

If you were to ask me, “what is one thing you would change about yourself?” I would instantly say “my boobs.”

It used to not be such a big deal to me. I wore push-up bras literally every day, so what? However, these past couple of years all I could think about is how much I hate not having boobs. I went through a phase where I had to wear my push-up underneath a sports bra because I was so self conscious as to how flat I was. And yes, it is as uncomfortable as you can imagine, wearing TWO bras. I also despise wearing a bra at all now because what is it actually holding? Any shirt I wear, you won’t even be able to notice that I’m not wearing one. And you see, I don’t want ginormous boobs, I just want to be able to fill up my bra. Like the size of oranges, enough boob to make a cleavage line.

Yes, I have considered getting a boob job, at least a million times. I can type the letter “b” on my Google search bar and automatically the phrases, “breast augmentation” and “breast implants” will pop up. Followed by many other stupid searches such as, “exercises to make your boobs bigger” and “foods to eat to make your boobs grow.” If there wasn’t so many risks included on getting a boob job done, trust me, I would have scheduled the appointment years ago. But, I am just convinced that even if the chance of a bad outcome (like BIA ALCL) is 1%, that 1% will happen to me. Plus, then there’s the entire thing where you can mess up your milk supply for breast feeding and I just rather not risk it cause according to my mother, you get boobs when you get pregnant.

Hopefully one day I come to accept and no longer become sad of having itty bitty plums. I know some girls love having small boobs because you can wear so many cute tops, but again, that cleavage line is just something I desperately wish I had. Anyways, I will just continue to work on what I can control. (Like getting a Kim K dumpy.)

Communication and Leadership major @ UT Austin. IG: @stephanie.inclan