This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Halloweekend is quickly approaching and if you are anything like me, I always scramble last minute to try and find a costume. Here are five costumes that won’t break the bank and are still sure to stand out from the crowd.

1. Lara Croft – Tomb Raider

This one is pretty easy and probably the one that I am actually planning on doing. All you need is a black or blue tank top, black shorts, a pair of hiking/combat boots, and some accessories (fake gun holster/hand gloves) you can find at your local Halloween store.

2. Willy Wonka (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory version)

I honestly don’t get why more people won’t dress up like this. Throw on a black shirt, black pants, and a red coat with a top hat, and there you go. You can hand out fake golden tickets all night and even have an entourage of oompa loompa’s if you want to go the extra mile (or force your friends to go out with you.)

3. Kim Possible

I know everyone has a pair of cargo pants in their wardrobe somewhere nowadays. Just pair it with a black long sleeve shirt and some black boots and you can fight off bad guys all night long.

4. Ariana Grande

Yuh, we’re definitely going there. Pair an oversized sweater, knee-high boots, and an extremely high ponytail all together to dress up as this recognizable singer.

5. Love Island Contestant

Another great and recently relevant costume would be a Love Island contestant. For this, all you need to do is wear a bikini top with a pair of jean shorts while carrying around a water bottle and wearing a fake microphone if you want to go the extra mile. It also gives you an excuse to talk in a British accent all night.

Ameera Ozzie is currently a senior attending the University of Texas at Austin. She is a Public Relations major who enjoys learning about all things social media-related and keeping up with entertainment news. With dreams and aspirations of working with high-fashion companies on their Public Relations teams, Ameera hopes to make an impact on the world no matter what she is doing.