leaves converse fall sneakers ground
leaves converse fall sneakers ground
Jackie Ryan / Her Campus

5 Cute IG Stickers That Are Perfect for Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Looking for ways to spice up your IG Stories for Fall? Use Instagram’s GIF search bar and type the following words for the cutest fall-themed stickers!

“Autumn”

Your go-to for all things Autumn! Leaves? Check. Cute pumpkins? Check. Hot coffee? Check!

“Fall”

While you may think Fall and Autumn are the same, IG thinks differently. Search this one up if you need to find the perfect fall-themed leaves!

“Spooky Season”

Now that we’re in October, Spooky season has officially begun. Celebrate using these to-die-for stickers.

“Hello Autumn”

Say hello to Autumn with these stickers! These stickers are a classic if you’re in need for some cute fall-themed fonts!

“Boho”

While these aren’t necessarily fall-themed, I still think they’re perfect for the season! The nude and brown colors are definitely the right match for ~Autumn vibes~

Sharing everything I know about the world of Gen-Z fashion, beauty, and micro-influencing! TikTok: @siarahmaz2.0
Chandler is a senior at UT double majoring in English and Chinese while pursuing a Certificate in Global Management. She currently serves as one of HerCampus Texas' Campus Correspondents and adores live music, dogs, friends, and mindful living ♥