Anatomy of Aesthetic edgetotedge hero 1?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Anatomy of Aesthetic edgetotedge hero 1?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style > Fashion

4 Back-to-School Fashion Trends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

10 bucks says that you’ll see at least one of these on campus this semester.

Wide Leg Pants

The loose-fitting look has been around for the past year and it’s here to stay. Stemming from the rise of mom jeans this trend has evolved to also include trousers and cargo pants! 

Matching Sets

Specifically, athleisure and workout sets. College fashion is all about looking effortless in a fast and easy way so a matching set makes sense. They create a put-together look while only needing the barest of effort. Sounds like my kind of outfit.

Belt Bags 

You can thank the TikTok viral Lululemon belt bag for this trend. These bags are great for holding your daily essentials without having to commit to a purse or stuffing your pockets. 

Chunky Shoes

Chunky heels are definitely in style but you’ll most likely catch other students wearing chunky sneakers or loafers instead. These are so convenient for walking around campus all day while maintaining a simple and classic sense of style. 

Sharing everything I know about the world of Gen-Z fashion, beauty, and micro-influencing! TikTok: @siarahmaz2.0