This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas PB chapter.

Mid-Odessa is growing rapidly and is turning into major hotspots and the talk of the town.

Want to watch a movie?

Go to Cinergy, it is so beautiful and has such a nice vibe. It also has a bowling alley and bar. Cinergy is a great idea for girls night out or special night with your boo thang.

Craving burgers?

You have to try Grub, it is known all throughout the DFW area so to have this restaurant in Odessa is awesome. I recommend the mint chocolate chip shake. They also have great bar on many beers on draft.

Salt Grass restaurant

Which has been one of the best steaks in town is also in this area and you can never go wrong. Fried mushrooms appetizer is the bomb! These restaurants are so good and make for a great night out! Be sure to check for coupons and daily specials it could save you some money.

Hello, my name is Cynthia Juarez. I am a petroleum engineering major at UTPB looking to branch out more. I am the Campus Correspondent for HC at UTPB and treasurer of TSPE. I am social, eager, and optimisitic in anything that comes my way.