Wellness > Sex + Relationships

What Are You Looking For in Your Love Life Quiz

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. You’re thinking about how that day is gonna go, despite it being just another day — but maybe just with just more teddy bears, chocolate hearts, and roses. It might make you think about your love life, or maybe lack thereof. But thinking of romance and relationships can be a little stressful if you don’t know what you want. Sometimes we crave a soulmate and other times we like keeping our options open. Or, perhaps you like being by yourself for now. Can’t decide? Maybe this quiz can help you out a little bit. Answer A B or C to the following questions to figure out what exactly you’re looking for in a relationship:

What is your most dominant trait?

A. Caring

B. Easy going

C. Independent

In regards to intimacy, you…

A. Want to share it with someone securely

B. Share when you feel like it    

C. Not ready to share intimacy

When conflict arrives you…

A. Get a third party

B. Avoid conflict

C. Face it head on

What is your ideal night in?

A. One on one/date night 

B. Netflix and chill

C. Party with your friends

When picking a movie genre, you choose a…

A. Romance

B. Comedy

C. Horror

A cutie makes a move at you, you…

A. You initiate a conversation to get to know them better

B. You ask for their snapchat.

C. You look for an exit.

If you were in a crime scene, you look for…

A. A partner in crime

B. A getaway driver

C. Yourself, you get the job done your way

A’s

If you answered mostly A’s, it looks like you’re looking for a relationship…someone to rely on and share your life with more intimately. You want the teddy bears, chocolate hearts, the roses, the whole nine yards. If this is the case, try to put yourself out there! Maybe talk to that cutie in your class or that mutual you’ve been crushing on.

B’s

If you answered mostly B’s, it looks like you’re looking for some casual hookups here and there. You like having a good time and maybe even be friends with them, but it seems like the idea of low commitment may be your move. Grab their snapchat and get flirting! Note: make sure all parties know that this is a hookup. 

C’s

If you answered mostly C’s, it looks like you’re okay with being single. A relationship isn’t really a priority or something you’re seeking right now. In this case, enjoy it! No, you don’t need someone to be happy, you are more than enough. You’ve got plenty of time to think about relationships, but for now, being single is your time to shine.

Bryanna Santos is a graduate of Temple University who earned a degree in Communication Studies with a minor in Content Creation. She has happily been the Campus Life Editor for most of her college career and mainly focused on lifestyle and advice articles. Her favorite advice articles revolve around love & relationships.