This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

Knock knock, fall is here! Pumpkin spice, fall leaves and warm sweaters are coming your way! With the rolling in of the new season comes a whole collection of new fall trends, and I’m here to keep you up to date on all things fall fashion. We all know that the fall season always has the best fashion trends of the year and this autumn is no exception. 

Flare Jeans

Say goodbye to your skinny jeans because an old familiar face just resurfaced. For years, skinny jeans have been all the rage, but flare jeans have started to make their come back. As much as we used to scoff and roll our eyes at them, I have to admit the flare cut is starting to grow on me and I can’t wait to see how they’re paired this season.

Blazers

In case you weren’t already excited for the “Gossip Girl” reboot, I’m here to tell you that this next fashion statement piece will prepare you for the hit show and fall. Blazers are back and better than ever in 2019 and they are being paired with just about everything. Throw on those flare jeans and a big blazer and you’re ready to hit the runway with Jenny Humphrey.

Scrunchies

Ugh, as if! VSCO girls are totally stealing the show as of late, but Cher Horowitz called and she wants her hair accessories back. Scrunchies are a great way to add a pop of color to any outfit, not to mention they are oh so cute.

Turtle Neck Sweaters

A warm wool sweater never hurt anyone, and this staple from the 70s is making a come back. Obviously sweaters are a must have for the fall, but this year we’re taking it a step further. Run straight to you attic and grab whatever you can find because we’re going vintage!

Straight Pants

The straight pant is back, and we are living for it! This fall, we are rocking every style of these awesome trousers, from mom jeans to business casual slacks. Pair them with one of your classic vintage sweaters, and you’re ready to rock the fall.

Fashion is an ever changing business, and every year we look forward to something different. It’s safe to say we came back to our roots this season and we can’t wait to rock these awesome vintage styles!

Lindsey Danasko is a sophomore Public Relations major and Communication Studies minor at Temple University. She loves coffee, blogging, and cuddling with her dog and kitties! You can follow her on instagram @lindsey.danasko
When Rachel isn't obsessively drinking iced coffee by the gallon or binge watching true crime videos on YouTube, you can probably find her writing about her failed love life. She is currently a  junior (*she's ancient*) journalism major at Temple University, and is a Her Campus Temple Campus Correspondent, a Temple Student Government Social Media Manager and a 2020 Owl Team Student Coordinator.