This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

With finals season here, it’s important to not forget to kick back and relax. I don’t know about you, but I love to listen to music when I relax because it perfectly fits the vibe. So, in celebration of the end of the semester, here’s a list of my favorite stress relief playlists to chill out to before finals.

Study Break: Spotify

This playlist is chalk full of pop hits and some new artists to help you take a much-needed study break. But, remember, take all study breaks responsibly. 

Relax & Unwind: Spotify

If you’re a fan of acoustic music or just want something easy to listen to, then this is the playlist for you. Don’t forget to wear cozy socks & curl up by the fire with this one.

Dalkom café: Spotify

Interested in K-pop and want to know more about the genre? Try out K-r&b or K-indie with this chill coffee house playlist. 

K-Indie Picks: Spotify

Keeping the K-pop vibe going with K-Indie picks. I recently discovered this playlist and I love it to pieces. 

Happy Hits: Spotify

In a need for a mood boost? Try out this playlist full of upbeat pop hits to put you in a positive state of mind. 

Cleaning Kit: Spotify

Need a clean slate… literally? Here’s a playlist full of bops to make cleaning your room 10     times better. I mean, it has Tame Impala in the playlist, so the vibe is at 100%. 

I hope that this list gives you some inspiration for your self-care routine. Remember that it’s ok to take a break every once and awhile — and to have fun while doing so. 

Hellooo! I'm Sydnee a senior at Temple University studying advertising. I watch way too much t.v. and eat tons of pizza. When I'm not sitting in my room (which is often) you can catch me at Jamba Juice laughing at some random meme I found on Pinterest.
When Rachel isn't obsessively drinking iced coffee by the gallon or binge watching true crime videos on YouTube, you can probably find her writing about her failed love life. She is currently a  junior (*she's ancient*) journalism major at Temple University, and is a Her Campus Temple Campus Correspondent, a Temple Student Government Social Media Manager and a 2020 Owl Team Student Coordinator.