This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

With all of the new trends and celebrity appearances, it’s no surprise that Coachella has been all the talk for the past few weeks. But, perhaps the best part of the music festival was *shockingly* the music.

Here are the top five musical performances that absolutely killed it at Coachella:

1. Billie Eilish

Billie always continues to slay the game with her flawless, unique and outstanding performances. With stunning visuals, upbeat songs and out-of-the box outfits, she was definitely the talk of the whole festivals.

2. Ariana Grande

I have two words for Grande: absolutely. amazing. She always blows the crowd away with her incredible vocals, and she even brought out NSYNC on stage during weeknd one and Justin Bieber during weekend two, which was a fun surprise for everyone. (Beiber said it was his first time on stage in two years and he crushed it!)

3. Childish Gambino

Definitely an artist you want to go crazy to at a festival. His songs are so raw, unique and real. He always performs so well — whether it be his singing, dancing or interacting with the crowd.  

4. Kacey Musgraves

This Grammy-award winning artist was another talk of the town at Coachella, mostly because it was her first big performance since the award show. She’s rising to fame really quickly and she put on a beautiful show right exactly at Golden Hour. How perfect!

5. Khalid

Khalid is my personal favorite – he has an energy that always keeps the crowd going. With his new album that just came out, he’s been all the hype around the country. He put on another flawless performance that I wish I could have experienced myself!

From Billie Eilish to a suprise JBeibs appearance, that sums it up for my top Coachella 2019 performances. I hope I can get the chance to attend this festival one day… I’m already patiently awaiting the next year’s lineup.

Billie Eilish

Lover of the CATS and Law and Order SVU