TBT: Catching Up With Hilary Duff

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.
Remember Hilary Duff from the hit Disney show, Lizzie McGuire? After recently getting married and having a son, she is back on the scene in full force with her upcoming projects. Fans will be excited to learn about her return to the entertainment industry. 

For starters, Hilary released a comeback single last year entitled “All About You” and is set to star in the TV Land series, Younger. Her album is set to be released sometime this year after being pushed back last summer. 

Hilary revealed to Billboard, “The album is very positive,” as well as “It’s very up, but it does talk about… there’s a song called ‘If I Fall,’ which is about me taking a step back and kind of shutting down my whole business, and everyone not believing in me and me being really scared to be alone after I’d been surrounded by 100 people for five years of my life.” 
It looks like there is a lot on her plate and she’s almost ready to share her experiences with the world. 
In addition to working, she is also mom to her 3-year-old son named Luca with ex-husband Mike Comrie. Although she announced her split from Comrie in January, she continues to co-parent with her ex and they split on amicable terms.  

From the looks of her Instagram page, she and her little one seem to do many fun mother-son activities such as enjoying swing rides and days on the beach. Got to love a working mom who balances career and family time!

Look out for the latest on Hilary, it looks like 2015 is going to be a big year for her. 

Caitlin Byrd is originally from Washington, DC. She is a criminal justice major and an aspiring attorney. She loves to meet new people and writing is one of her favorite hobbies. 
Lindsey is a senior magazine journalism major at Temple University. After she graduates in May she hopes to return to NYC, which she fell in love with this summer during her ASME internship at Real Simple magazine.